Keeping your information secure is Century Bank & Trust’s top priority. We offer several features in online banking that help keep your information secure while you are using our product.
Alternate Internet Banking ID
An Online Banking user has the option of choosing an alphanumeric user ID instead of using the default user ID. Within Online Banking, select the Options tab and enter the New Internet Banking ID in the appropriate field.
Secure Login Features
In addition to the user ID and password, enhanced security features (Multi-Factor Authentication) have been added to Online Banking users. The solutions result in superior security with no change to your login experience and were designed to preserve the convenience and usability of your Online Banking accounts.
- Users will be asked to select a “picture” upon their first login. This “picture” will be displayed in the lower left corner of every page within Online Banking once logged in. This measure is to ensure a “recognition point” for the user to know that they have accessed the correct website to view Century Bank & Trust account information.
- Users will be asked to answer a series of questions upon their first login. These questions will be used to verify certain activity; ie. logging on to Online Banking from another computer.
Benefits of Multi-Factor Authentication
- Provides peace of mind regarding Online Banking authentication
- Easy for users, there is no difference in the login process
- Usable anywhere at any time
- Protects against phishing, pharming, dictionary attacks and keystroke logging viruses
- Robust protection against unauthorized access, even with stolen password credentials