Make purchases conveniently and securely with your own debit card — and qualify for Kasasa® checking rewards as you spend.
- Features EMV chip technology for added security
- Visa® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Instant issue debit cards available at either branch location
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with Kasasa® checking accounts
- Can be used with mobile pay
- Safer than carrying cash
- Freeze your card as needed
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- No finance charges or monthly service charges
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- Quickly replaced if lost or stolen
Your security is very important to us. Our debit cards have chip card technology. The chip on your card provides additional security when used at terminals and ATMs that are chip-enabled — the data stored on the chip is more difficult to counterfeit or copy. However, this does not prevent fraud completely. For your protection, we have temporarily added the following restrictions on debit card transactions:
- All States — Transactions for more than $20 at the following merchant type require you to use your Chip and PIN.
- Signature based transactions for $20 and less will be allowed at convenience Stores (does not affect pay at the pump transactions).
In our continuing efforts to combat fraud and keep your account secure we now have real time transaction monitoring based on your debit card behavior. Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification, with the option to respond and confirm fraud or no fraud.
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert, which also has the option to respond and confirm fraud or no fraud.
- If there is no response received, you will then receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. If fraud is confirmed or if there is a failure to authenticate your identity, you will be connected to a fraud analyst.
In order for this service to be effective it is important that we have all of your current contact information on file.
If you have any questions, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (478) 453-3571. As always, thank you for banking with Century Bank and Trust.
Remember – our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.